Peter Arnold, born in Trier in 1952, studied with his father Karl Arnold (solo horn in the SWF Symphony Orchestra) in Baden – Baden and Heidelberg.
During this time he was a laureate of several music competitions (Chamber Music Prize of the City of Colmar, Mannheim University Competition, etc.)
In 1974 Peter Arnold became solo horn in the Philharmonic Orchestra of the City of Essen and at the same time he completed his studies with Prof. Hermann Baumann at the Folkwang Music Academy.
From 1976 to 2006 Peter Arnold was solo horn in the SWR Radio Orchestra Kaiserslautern, from 2007 to 2011 he held the same position in the Deutsche Radiophilharmonie.
Arnold now focuses on educational projects, chamber music and solo projects as well as conducting.
A variety of CD, radio and audio recordings underscore his musical activities.
As a soloist he has performed with renowned orchestras in Germany, France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Spain, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Italy, Israel, the USA, Japan as well as in the former USSR (Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Russia), including a concert in the famous Moscow Tchaikovsky Hall. Concert tours as a chamber musician (eg Mithras – Octet, Palatina Hornensemble, Württembergisches Kammerorchester and others) took him through Europe, Asia, South Africa and South America.
The repertoire of Arnold includes the usual concert and chamber music literature up to special requirements for the French horn. Composers such as Aldo Rafael Forte, Wolfgang Hofmann, Rolf Schweizer, Wal Berg and Klaus Arp dedicated new works for his instrument.
In 1981, Peter Arnold received an appointment as a lecturer for horn at the University of Music and Performing Arts Mannheim. Invitations followed courses in Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, the USA and the USSR.
Since 1998 he is the artistic director of the “International Glottertäler Horntage” and the
“Black Forest Horn Days”.
In 1999, Peter Arnold was appointed by the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts
Baden -Württemberg the title “Professor” awarded.
In 2016, Arnold was elected president of the Palatine Music Society.
Conducting studies with Claudio Santoro and Ernest Bour.
Conducting activities as study director at the Musikhochschule Mannheim, at the Landesjugendorchestern Rheinland-Pfalz and Baden Württemberg, the Landes Blasorchester Baden – Württemberg, the Pfarrkapelle Kirrberg, the Harmonie Otterberg, the SO Kaiserslautern, the Stamitzorchester Mannheim, the Speyerer Kammerorchester, the MV Hauenstein the chamber orchestra of the Schwarzwälder Horntage as well as a soloist and conductor for various chamber music projects (eg “Orchester de Chambre JF Palliard, Südwestdeutsche Rundfunk Soloists).
Branislav Aksin was born in 1959. in Novi Sad where he started studying music in “Isidor Bajić” Music School. He graduated and taken his master degree from Faculty of Music in Belgrade in class of prof. Vinko Valečić. During his studies he won the highest awards at republic and federal music competitions and he was awarded on the Competition for Young Musical Artists in Zagreb in 1987.
In 1989 he starts cooperation with «Theatre Jel» from France. With this ensemble has performed in many European countries.
As a soloist and as a member of the chamber ensembles (“Camerata Accademica” from Novi Sad, Novi Sad Brass Quintet, “Sonemus” Ensemble from Sarajevo, The Mezei Szilard Ensemble and in various other ensembles) he has performed at festivals such as Nomus, Bemus, Tribune of Yugoslav Composers in Opatija, Zagreb Music Biennale, International Review of Composers in Belgrade, and on numerous concerts in Novi Sad, Belgrade, Subotica, Sarajevo, Zadar, Zagreb, Podgorica, Skopje, Budva, Budapest, Zurich, etc.
He is a member of the Opera Orchestra of Serbian National Theatre in Novi Sad and Vojvodina Symphonic Orchestra. He is the founder of “T-Bones 4” Trombone Quartet, with whom he held a series of concerts.
From 1994, he teaches Trombone and Chamber Music at the Academy of Arts in Novi Sad.
Vaso Ristov was born in 1965 in Radovish, Republic of Macedonia. He finished music high school in Shtip in the class of Prof. Simeon Savev. MA.Ristov graduated from the Faculty of Music Art in Skopje again in the class of Prof. Simeon Savev.
Since 1986 until today he has been first trumpeter-soloist of the Macedonian Opera and Ballet.
From 1986 to 2000 he was a part-time associate with the Macedonian Philharmonic Orchestra.
From1990 to 2000 he was a part-time associate with the Military Orchestra of ARM.
In the period of 1994/5 MA..Ristov specialized in the class of the famous pedagogue, professor Vaclav Junek and his assistant Vladimir Reljek in Prague, The Czech Republic.
He has been a part-time associate trumpet teacher at DMBUC “Ilija Nikolovski Luj” since September 1990.
Since 2001 he has been a part-time associate lecturer at the Faculty of Music, teaching Trumpet. Since April 2006-Associate professor at the Faculty of Music in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.In the period of 1996 until 1998. Ristov specialized and earned Master degree from the State Academy of Music “Pancho Vladigerov” in Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria in the class of Prof. Angel Makedonski.
He was an Art Director of the Macedonian Opera House from 2005 to 2007.
Since 2006 .Ristov has been an Associate professor at the Faculty of Music in Prishtina – Kosovo, teaching Trumpet, Chamber music and Teaching methods.
Since 2007 he has been working as a part-time associate lecturer at the State University in Tetovo, Faculty of Music. Republic of Macedonia.
Since 2012 working as a freelance collaborator as an Associent Professor at the State University of the Faculty of Music in Shtip. Republic of Macedonia.
Since 2015 he is a visiting professor in the Faculty of Music in Mitrovica(Kosovo).
He has also been a participant in many master classes in his country as well as abroad.
He has been cooperating with many conductors from all around the world.
Since September 2016 professor Ristov is Vice Dean for teaching in Faculty of Music Art-Skopje-Ss.Cyril and Methodus University in Skopje Republic of Macedonia.
2018.Ristov is Music selektor Ohrid Summer Festival.
2018 Ristov is general manager in Macedonian Opera and Ballet.
Associate professor, trumpet,chamber music, orchestra studio born on 18 dec.1959 – Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- High School for Music and Dance of Dobrin Petkov – Plovdiv / 1973-1978/
- National Academy of Music ,,Pantcho Vladigerov” – Sofia / 1980-1984 /
- Saint Petersburg State Conservatory ,,N.A.Rimsky-Korsakov” Russia 1989-1991
- Hristo Georgiev – principal trumpet Plovdiv philharmonic orchesta
- Georgi Kovachev – teacher at High School for Music – Plovdiv
- Prof.D-r Angel Makedonski – professor at National Academy of Music ,,Pantcho Vladigerov” – Sofia
- Prof. Yuri Bolshijanov – principal trumpet Leningrad philharmonic orchestra/ Conductor E.Mravinsky/ (St. Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra) Russia
- Professor Saint Petersburg State Conservatory ,,N.A.Rimsky-Korsakov” Russia
- 1984- High School for Music, Dance and Theatre of ,,Hristina Morfova” Stara Zagora
- 1986-1987 and from1998 High School for Music and Dance of,, Dobrin Petkov” – Plovdiv
- 2003-2005 ,,Konstantin Preslavsky” University of Shumen
- 2012 – Academy of Music, Dance and Fine Arts ,, Assen Diamandiev” – Plovdiv
- 2012 – Plovdiv University ,,Paisii Hilendarsky”
- 1982-1984 and 1987-1998 -Plovdiv philharmonic orchestra
- 1984-1987 – Stara Zagora State Opera
- 1998 – co-principal trumpet Plovdiv State Opera and Philharmonic Society
- 1986-1989 – setting up the Junior Big Band ,,Stara Zagora”-art director and conductor
- 1995 – laying the foundation for the National Competition for Junior trumpet players / with opening for international participation/ Stara Zagora – art director
- 2008 – creating Junior Trumpet players foundation
- Member of the International Jury of the International Young Trumpet Competition
- Stara Zagora – www.penchevtrumpetcompetition.com
- 2014 jury at the national competition for performance of a Bulgarian work “Varban Varbanov” Bourgas – Bulgaria
- 2014 – Jury at International Ioan Goia Competition Iasi – Romania
- 2015. – Jury at international competition “Ohrid pearls” – Ohrid – Macedonia
- 2015. – Jury at the international competition “Ohrid I love you” – Ohrid – Macedonia
- 2016 Jury at the national competition for performance of a Bulgarian work “Varban Varbanov” Bourgas – Bulgaria
- 2016г. – Jury at the International Contest “Peter Konyovitz” – Belgrade – Serbia
- 2016г. – Jury at International Competition of Moscow Conservatory “Tchaikovsky” – Moscow – Russia
- 2016г. – Chairman of the International Ohrid I Love You Competition – Ohrid – Macedonia
- 2017- Chairman of the jury of V National Competition “Road to Glory” Sofia – Bulgaria
- 2017. – Jury at International Festival competition ,, POLYHYMNIA “- Skopje – Macedonia
- 2017 jury at the medal competition for performance of German and Austrian music “MAGIC STAR” Bourgas – Bulgaria
- 2017. – Jury at international competition “Ohrid pearls” – Ohrid – Macedonia
- 2017. – Chairman of the International Ohrid I Love You Competition – Ohrid – Macedonia
- 2018- Chairman of the jury of V National Competition “Road to Glory” Sofia – Bulgaria
- 2018. – Jury at International Festival competition ,, POLYHYMNIA “- Skopje – Macedonia
- 2018 – Jury Competition ,,Galileo Dollce” Izrael
- 2019- Chairman of the jury of V National Competition “Road to Glory” Sofia – Bulgaria
- 2019. – Jury at International Festival competition ,, POLYHYMNIA “- Skopje – Macedonia
He has mastered courses and seminars in Bulgaria, Poland, Russia and Macedonia
- 1994 – reward for high creative and pedagogical achievements in the competition ,, Junior music talents” – Sofia
- – diplomas for high pedagogical achievements in the International trumpet competition – Stara Zagora
- 2007 – diploma by the Head mistress of High School for Music, Dance and Theatre of ,,Hristina Morfova” Stara Zagora – for high creative achievements
- 2006 and 2008 – diploma and rewards for high contribution to the development of Bulgarian culture
- 2009 – Diploma of higher educational success of “Orpheus ‘gift’ Sofia
- 2009 – “Silver Lyre” from SMTDB contribution to the development of Bulgarian culture.
- 2011 -, an acknowledgment “of the Association of Music and Ballet pedagogues of the Republic of Macedonia achieved higher scores on three consecutive international competition in Ohrid
- 2012 – Diploma of the Minister of Culture for higher educational achievements
- 2012 – Meeting with the President of the Republic of Bulgaria for talented students and their teachers.
Since 1994 a member of the International Trumpet Guild / ITG /
Andrei Ikov was born in 1960 in Moscow, Russia. He received initial music education, as a pianist. In 1978 he has finished Moscow Special Music School as a trumpet player. Further he studied in Moscow State Conservatory where he graduated in 1983. His teachers were: the professor Georgy Orvid, author of the first Soviet method for trumpet and Lev Volodin, former principal trumpet of State Symphony orchestra of USSR conducting by E.Svetlanov. He has also worked with the great trumpet virtuoso Timothy Dokshidzer and Anatoly Selianin, professor of trumpet of Saratov Conservatory, Vice President of Euro – International Trumpet Gild.
In 1980 Ikov took 3rd prize at the All Union Contest of Brass Performers and in 1982 he won the 1st prize and gold medal at International Contest ”Prague Spring”
(He was the first Soviet trumpet player, who has won since 1962).
1980-1990 -member of trumpet section of State Symphony Orchestra of USSR conducted by Evgeny Svetlanov. In 1990 A. Ikov was invited in the first Russian private orchestra – Russian National Orchestra, which was headed by the famous pianist and conductor Mikhail Pletnev (1990-1992 assistant principal, 1992-2002 utility trumpet), from June 2002 A. Ikov moved to Bolshoi Theatre as associated principal trumpet/cornet.
As freelance A. Ikov played with many major orchestras like Moscow Philarmonic , Moscow Virtuosas, Moscow Symphony Orchestra, Moscow Ensemble of Contemporary music, wind bands, pop orchestras, at movie music recording sessions etc.
A. Ikov is very active as a soloist as well. He has performed with the Moscow State Orchestra, Moscow Radio Orchestra, Moscow State Chamber Orchestra, Kremlin Chamber orchestra, “Musica Viva ” Chamber Orchestra ,” Pratum Integrum Orchestra”, ” Telemann-Consort” (two last – on natural trumpet), in ensembles with famous Russian singers as Irina Archipova, Makvala Kasrashvil , Irina Zhurina – sopranos from Bolshoi Theatre, organists as Leonid Roizman, Oleg Yanchenko, Rubin Abdoullin, Elena Keilina, pianists Tatiana Nikolaeva, Alexei Lubimov, Aleksandr Gindine, Mikhail Lidskiy, etc .
A. Ikov has recorded for the Soviet Broadcast Company more than two hours of trumpet solo music. At 1981 he took part in recording the Symphony for trumpet, basson, piano and orchestra by V. Kobekin – Russian avant-garde composer for LP and also Ikov has recorded his 4 CD:
- 1994 – Music of the 17th Century for trumpet,
- 1995 – Music of Italian Barocco in the Moscow Conservatory Hall,
- 1996 – Trumpet Concertos ,
- 1998- The Trumpet-Organ Duo
And also many recordings in collaboration with other artists. He was made so many arrangements for trumpet & piano, organ, various brass ensembles.
As a soloist Andrei Ikov has had tours in Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, Sweden, Greece, Germany (incl. Reingau Festival and Oldenburger Promenade), France , Finland (Lieksa Brass Week), USA, Poland, Italia and republics of former USSR.
From 1996 Ikov teaches in Moscow Special Music School, Gnessin State Musical Colleg, Ippolitov-Ivanov High School. From 2008 he is a senior teacher of trumpet of Moscow P. I. Tchaikovsky Conservatory.
Many of his former students now work in major orchestras such as Bolshoi, Moscow Symphony, State Symphony of Russia, Texas Brass Quintet (USA) Pussang Philarmonic (Korea). A. Ikov regularly participates in the master-class “New names” foundation.
His master-classes was in Moscow, Khazan, Nizny Novgorod, Saratov, Alma-Ata, St. Petersburg, Kiev, North Texas University, Ithaka Music School, State University of New York at Fredonia, the Eastman School of Music, and Mansfield University, University of Georgia( USA), Lieksa Brass Week (Finland), Penta Brass Festival (Italia) etc.
In September 1996, A. Ikov was elected a new member of the advisory board of the EURO International Trumpet Guild.
He took part in EURO-ITG Conference in Saratov-1996, Goteborg, Sweeden-1997, Kiev, Ukraine -1998, Bad Sackingen, Germany – 1999 as recitalist and teacher.
In 2005 he was named as a Yamaha International Soloist,
And in April 2009 he was awarded the «Merited Artist of the Russian Federation» award.